· implementation, support, and management of the network security infrastructure including Fortinet Firewalls, and the Network Access Control platform.
· Provides detailed analysis and troubleshooting of ACLs and firewall rule sets as they relate to application performance and availability.
· Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and a comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Detection, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, PKI, VPNs, MPLS/VPN,Multicast, Site to Site VPN tunnels, SSL/VPN, proxy services, and DNS
· Provide technical services and support for the following areas: Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security. Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure. Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Virtualization technologies: VMware
· Deploy and troubleshoot Elastix VOIP server
· responsible for sharing duties for the day-to-day maintenance of the local area network and wide area network, as well as all Linux and Windows systems, e-mail, firewall administration end-user support and desktop support.
· Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
· Design, build, install, implement, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, configuration and operational problems across the VMware products and technologies including ESXi Hosts, vCenter (Server and Appliance), vSphere Update Manager, Horizon View, vCenter Converter
· Worked as network system engineer on Network Performance Monitor installation servers (zabbix-cacti-SDP)