#5, 3480 Chemin Bedford, Montreal, QC H3S1G7
438-300-8600 • [email protected]
· Software Engineering Graduate from Concordia University.
· 1 year of professional full-stack development experience.
· Experience using version control systems such as GitHub and Bitbucket.
· Good knowledge of Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
· Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum process.
· Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Frameworks and libraries: React, Redux, jQuery, Bootstrap, Webpack, Babel, Lodash
Server Technologies: Node.js, Express, Python
Databases: Firebase, MongoDB
Test Frameworks: Jest, Enzyme
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows
Tools: VS code, IntelliJ IDEA, JIRA, Zeplin, Visio, Confluence, Adobe Photoshop, Postman, GitHub.
Junior Full-Stack Developer Mar 18 – Feb 19
TechnoArtista, Coimbatore, India
Tools & Technology: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, React, Redux, Jest, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Lodash, GitHub
Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used Redux library for application state management.
Used React – Router to turn the application into Single Page Application.
Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
Involved in writing application-level code to interact with REST API’s and tested using Postman
Responsible for building REST API in Node and Express.
Involved in storing data in MongoDB datastores.
Tested the functionality in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Performed UI unit testing using Jest and Enzyme.
Master of Engineering, Software Engineering Sep 15 – Dec 17
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada