My profile matches the requirements of this position 100%. I have 10 years and 5 months diversified experience in JD Edwards Development and since 2013 I have been working as a Development Lead, leading a team of 10 Technical Consultants and Independent and also as a JDE Senior Lead Developer. Currently I am working on a global JD Edwards implementation of 12 countries. I have already implemented 10 countries successfully and at present the German implementation is on going.
I have already worked on many complex E1 Implementation, Upgrade, Data Migration and Support (Managed Services) Projects. Attached is my resume for your reference.
I have already delivered JD Edwards Project Assignments in France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore and India with no issues.
I have also delivered JDE Projects from India remotely for USA, Canada, UK, Brazil and Singapore with no issues.
I feel it is time for me to make a move to North American to broaden my work experience and take on more challenging roles where I can make a bigger impact and help my future employer utilize their JD Edwards investment to it’s fullest.
Further, below are some of my strengths which can help to judge me further:
1. JD Edwards Business Services.
2. JD Edwards BI Publisher Desktop.
3. Interactive Applications
4. Reports (Financial Reports)
5. Table Conversions.
6. Power Forms.
7. C Business Functions.
8. Master Business Functions debugging and modifications.
9. Data Migration. (Expert in designing Master Data Management).
10. JD Edwards Upgrade Methodologies. (Worked on 3 complex Upgrades)
11. OMW Concepts/Change management system.
12. New 9.2.3 tools release.
13. Real Time Events.
14. JD Edwards NER.
15. One view reporting
16. Knowledge of Procurement, Sales, Inventory Management, Finance(AP,AR,GL), Service and Contract Billing and Manufacturing.
17. Strong Experience and Understanding on JD Edwards logs and trouble-shooting abilities. (JDE.LOG, JDEDEBUG
LOG, JAS LOGS, BSSV logs, BI Publisher Logs).
18. JDE Orchestrator.
19. Knowledge of latest JDE Enterprise One tool sets. 9.2.3.
20. Great attitude, workmanship, communication and interpersonal skills.
21. Have been leading a Team of 10 JDE Consultant since 2013.
22. Worked on many JDE Integration projects with integrating JDE and Oracle field service cloud, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Sales Cloud, Zebra Printer, Office 365, Bespoke, PeopleSoft etc.
23. Worked on Distribution/Logistics, Service and Contract Billing, Transportation Management, Manufacturing, AP, AR, GL, Job Costing, Asset Management modules and designed various customized processes.
24. I have trained over 150 JDE developers in both classroom and one on one.
Please let me know if we can discuss further. If given a chance I can guarantee that I am the best JDE Consultant for your Organization.
CV attached with professional references.
Thanks & Regards