We are offering you relevant experience for your career in human resources, sales or administration
- Engaging in the full recruitment cycle;
- Maintain data integrity in the candidate tracking system;
- Responsible for job offers and ensures that they reach the target audience;
- Pre-selecting and interviewing candidates;
- Prepare candidate profiles;
- Coordinating interviews with recruitment managers;
- Introduce candidates to employers under the direction of an experienced recruiter;
- Conduct reference checks
- Be part of a team where everyone contributes to the usual administrative requirements.
What we are looking for –
- Bachelor of Human Resources and/or business administration program (ongoing and/or completed) or in a related field;
- Advanced communication and writing skills (French and English);
- Focused on customer service …
This internship is unpaid.
NUAGEM is a Montreal recruitment firm that offers a platform, structure and environment to live your passion for recruitment. Our customers are among Quebec’s flagships. We use modern tools to manage candidates and disseminate our positions. “Our pride lies in customer satisfaction.”
We believe that every position is important and should be treated as a priority. “We are a results-oriented firm but we offer a relaxed environment for our employees.
As a recruiter, you will have to: –
- Represent Nuagem Inc. in the greater Quebec City area,
- Establishing privileged relationships with potential candidates
- Promote recruitment services in technology and other areas.
- Sorting applications
- Call to schedule interviews
- Phone Interviews
- Negotiate Wages
- Achieving your goals of investing resources in business
- 2 years of recruitment experience
- Ability to develop your networks Knowledge of IT is an asset.
- Bilingualism required.
- Good ability to communicate Dynamic and Motivated
- We offer very interesting benefits, such as: Cafeteria with Restaurant on site Gym Subscription